Why Caribbean Industrial Park?
- Prime location in the Dominican Republic
- Modern Infrastructure
- Excellent environmental conditions
- Uninterrupted supply of electricity
- Private Aqueduct and Water Plant
- Waste-water Plant
- Transport and communication facilities
- Diversity of businesses within the park
We are the only private park in the Northeast that has an office of the National Council of Free Zones (CNZFE).
We are licensed by the General Customs Direction (DGA) of the Dominican Republic, to install, on land adjacent to the park, buildings operating under bonded warehouse schemes, re-export container cargo consolidation warehouse. Our customers benefit from the tax exemptions provided for in the country’s Act 8-90 ZZ.FF.
- 759.635 M2
- Roofing 99,000 M2 and available to build 88,600